2012年10月21日星期日

I THINK therefore I AM


young Rene Descartes
Rene Descartes in workplace

Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
  • French mathematician,writer and philosophy 
  • most important of the western philosophers 
  • Descartes created analytical or coordinate geometry,known as Cartesian geometry 
  • Father of Modern Philosophy 
  • stated,“I think, therefore I am”="Cogito ergo sum" 
  • convinced science and mathematics could be used to explain everything in nature 
  • first describe the physical universe in terms of matter and motion


















I think therefore i am

In my mind, if mean that i "exist" in the world, while i thinking, i can not doubt of "I" exist, it is clear therefore reliable facts.


i study design therefore i am

i express therefore i am
i feel therefore i am
i am therefore i am


What i state above is what i think i am
Everyone have a different view for the quote.

As a design student, 
i study, 
i read, 
i design, 
i solve problem.

I design to help and improve community, environment, public and more.

Creative connect with our mind ,
so what we think what we do.

Everyone have their way of thinking it 
and it depends on ours environment and 
acceptance of cultural, 
educational background and other factors.

Different environment created different people, 
different designers have different ways of thinking.

So, what i think are different with other, 
i use my way to design, 
to express,
to communicate and to create.



Resources:



没有评论:

发表评论