2012年10月5日星期五

how design inspire your daily life




















In my mind, design is everything and it is important in my life.
Learning design is always my dream and now i am go on...


Design can be fashion design, interior design,
graphic design ,animation ,furniture....and more.
without design i think our life
will become bored and even hard!



Let think about it, we use broom in past
but after the invent of vacuum cleaner we have more time
to spend and now even have automatic cleaner~
So, design made life convenient and interesting!






















I like surprise ,
especially thing that is creative and multifunction,
they are so impressed in my mind.


To produce a good design, i will always ask myself "5W+1H".
In fact, i like to DIY and enjoy it very much.
There is an indescribable joy when i finished it.

I hope that i can become a true designer someday.
Design things that everyone will like it.

Design is endless, so the only thing that
i can do is keep it up and do my best.



The website which inspire me a lot is a facebook page :
Creative & Innovative DesignsCreative & Innovative Designs
https://www.facebook.com/CnIDesign?sk=wall
(i always check the latest wall post on there=D)


没有评论:

发表评论