2012年11月3日星期六

Joy of work





































Being a design student,
definitely we have to be creative,
start from research ,analysis, development, mock up ,(redesign) ,final,present!

While in progress, sometime i will face a lot of problem
poor time management cause me almost late submission
redesign/ redo cause me lose confidence
however
i am glad that my classmates help me a lot
we share our opinion, find out things that should improve and....more






Stay up night become common in our life.
But i really enjoy when i saw the final outcome.
If made me have a great sense of accomplishment,
although it had to spend a lot of money for buying material
(explore and find out the most suitable materials)
stay up at night and only sleep for a while in the morning
(it cause me a dark circles under my eye and pimples)
but every time i saw the outcome i really excited and all this is worth!

i like to share my happiness with other
every time when i  present my work
i hope everyone able to understand my idea/concept
and i very appreciate for every opinion or comment that they gave me
all these will become my future improvement

























More over, i like to DIY
although it spends time and energy
but it really a different feeling
when you are holding things that made by YOURSELF
one more reason i like to DIY
i can save some money
and handmade the gift for my friends
(there always love it =D )

So, studying furniture and product is a new challenge for me,
i am sure that we have to design and making prototype
Although sometimes tired but i enjoy it very much
(just like the 3D kites....=P)

some more,
I think I'm a perfectionist and
this made me become very picky on my work!!
T____________________T



Here some artwork i did before in foundation....


A STORY BOOK (FOR CHILDREN)
-foundation final project














LEFT (the story book)__RIGHT(3D cube puzzle)


                       








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUNCH BOX BAG (WITH SELF LOGO)
-foundation sem3 bazaar



没有评论:

发表评论